Yearbook Cover Contest – Entries Due Oct. 3rd
Would your student like to have their artwork featured as the cover of the 2016-17 yearbook?
It’s time to start creating!
We are inviting all Bob Beard Buckaroos to enter their drawing in our Yearbook Cover Contest. The winner will be selected and displayed on the front or back cover.
To enter, submit artwork on:
- 8.5 x 11 sheet of white paper
- Portrait orientation
- No words please
- Lightly write student’s name and grade in pencil on BACK
Tips for a good entry:
- Very little white space — lots of color including the background
- Mix up your medium (play with one or more of the following: crayons, watercolors, markers and oil pastels)
- If digitally-made, please save at 300 resolution at regular size and as a .jpg file.
ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE MONDAY, OCTOBER 3RD!
Winner will be announced when yearbooks are received in May.